[IndexedDB] Checked in fix for ReSpec issue

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:46:27 -0700
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Hi All,

I checked in a somewhat hacky fix for the ReSpec issue that has caused
a lot of the exception definitions to fall out of the spec text.

This means that the spec now again show which exceptions should be thrown when.

I certainly agree that it would be better to move the definition of
when to throw exceptions into the prose for each function and
attribute, but that's a big change that I don't think we should block
on. (In fact, it might be big enough that we don't want to take it on
at all, but that's something we shouldn't decide on here).

The solution I used was to download a snapshot of a version of the
ReSpec scripts which work for us. I had to do a couple of small
modifications to respec.js in order to make it work and output valid
WebIDL which is unfortunate but I couldn't see any other option.

/ Jonas