ReSpec biblio

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:20:08 +0000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Robin,

I'm starting to edit the Push API spec per the Webapps meeting in progress: http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting ("Server-Sent Events "extended to work with other push notification schemes such as Push SMS"").

Some questions on the ReSpec biblio:

*       Do you have a tool to get updates to the ReSpec biblio (http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/biblio.html)? Or do we send updates to you?
*       Is there some more global version that that referenced in DAP specs?
*       What criteria do you use to decide what and how to reference? I see that not only W3C and IETF specs are referenced...
*       How do I add a bibilo reference in my spec if it's not yet in Respec (link to Respec help will suffice - I don't see it on the wiki)?
*       Can I create my own ReSpec biblio (external file that can be referenced)?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan