Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:27:46 -0400
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: (wrong string) „ski <kornel@geekhood.net>, public-webapps@w3.org
That's exactly where I have been trying to get to.  All I am saying is:
All of this talk about being able to use templates with the engine of your
choice via some text mechanism seems kind of misleading.   You can, in the
same way you can use custom elements in html today, but it will be a second
class citizen and frowned upon.