Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

From: Clint Hill <clint.hill@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:12:25 -0700
To: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
CC: Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>, Yuval Sadan <sadan.yuval@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hmm. I have to say that I disagree that your example below shows a
template within a template. That is IMO 1 template wherein there is
iteration syntax.

But to further my point: Where does the demarcation of "template" stop and
template syntax begin in your example? Or are you saying that the template
syntax is in fact that demarcation?