Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

Hmm. I have to say that I disagree that your example below shows a
template within a template. That is IMO 1 template wherein there is
iteration syntax.

But to further my point: Where does the demarcation of "template" stop and
template syntax begin in your example? Or are you saying that the template
syntax is in fact that demarcation?