Reminder: May 1-2 f2f meeting: registration deadline is April 16

AFAIK, the deadline for registration will not be extended so please
register today
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/webappshtml-s2012--meeting/>.

Agenda topic requests are welcome
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting#Potential_Topics>.

(I added some items to the "potential topics" list.)

Begin forwarded message: