Re: BlobBuilder.append() should take ArrayBufferView in addition to ArrayBuffer

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:01:31 +0200
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: "Eric Uhrhane" <ericu@google.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:58:00 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 4/12/12 3:54 PM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> I thought the idea was to not have BlobBuilder at all.
>
> Dunno.  Is there content depending on it?

Maybe some browser specific demos or content, it's not implemented by
everyone:

   http://caniuse.com/#search=blobbuilder

We have specifically refrained from implementing it based on outcome of
past discussions. If plans have suddenly changed that would be good to
know.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/