Re: BlobBuilder.append() should take ArrayBufferView in addition to ArrayBuffer

> On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:26:24 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
>> This should make it easier to append limited views; appending the
>> .buffer is a footgun because it appends the whole buffer.
>
> Why are we still discussing BlobBuilder?

Because it's still in the current editor's draft and it's still in the
Gecko code and I was just reviewing a patch to it and saw the API?  ;)

> I thought we discussed long ago it should be removed in favor of a constructable(sp?) Blob?

Could be.  Like I said, it's still in the editor's draft.

> Also, should it not accept just ArrayBufferView then as per XMLHttpRequest?

Is there existing content depending on BlobBuilder and its
ArrayBufferView stuff?

-Boris