Re: Shared workers - use .source instead of .ports[0] ?

Well, the start of this thread stated (emphasis mine):

"One modification is that the 'connect' event's source port is exposed in
.source *instead of* in .ports[0], to make it closer to the API for
cross-document messaging. Maybe we should make this change to Shared
Workers as well."

Not populating ports[0] with the port is a non-backwards-compatible change,
I think. Is there a different proposal on the table now, such as keeping
the current value of ports[0] but additionally setting the source attribute
to the same value?

-atw