[cors] how to test multiple origin values

From: Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:10:24 -0500
To: public-webapps@w3.org
I am trying to create a test case for a simple request in which the
browser sends multiple Origin values.  I'm demonstrating my ignorance
here.

I've tried a few combinations of redirect and XHR, and I still end up
with one origin. Rather than bore you all with a travelogue of my
attempts, I write to ask if someone could just give me a recipe.