Bug Tracking for the File* specs [Was: Re: Bug in file system Api specification]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:05:58 -0500
To: ext Bronislav Klučka <Bronislav.Klucka@bauglir.com>, Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>, Jonas Sicking <sicking@mozilla.com>, Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi Brona,

For mostly historical reasons, WebApps' File* specs still use Tracker
rather than Bugzilla (and IIRC, Arun also uses the list archive as well
as the spec itself to track issues for the File API spec):

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products

For consistency, it would be good to move these specs to Bugzilla but I
also don't want to create any "make work" for the Editors. (Arun, Jonas,
EricU - if you want Bugzilla components for these specs, please let me
know and I'll ask MikeSmith to create them.)

-AB