Bug Tracking for the File* specs [Was: Re: Bug in file system Api specification]

Hi Brona,

For mostly historical reasons, WebApps' File* specs still use Tracker
rather than Bugzilla (and IIRC, Arun also uses the list archive as well
as the spec itself to track issues for the File API spec):

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products

For consistency, it would be good to move these specs to Bugzilla but I
also don't want to create any "make work" for the Editors. (Arun, Jonas,
EricU - if you want Bugzilla components for these specs, please let me
know and I'll ask MikeSmith to create them.)

-AB