Re: CfC: add Quota API to WebApps' charter; deadline December 20

Hi Kinuko, All,

Besides the Chromium team, I think it would be helpful if other browser
vendors would state their level of interest for this API (e.g. would
review drafts, prototype, deploy, etc.).

Kinuko - do you have a commitment for the Editor role and testing
related tasks e.g. creating a test suite?

-AB