RE: [XHR] chunked requests

From: Feras Moussa <ferasm@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:17:01 +0000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Wenbo Zhu <wenboz@google.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
CC: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
We've only recently uploaded the draft for the Streams API and shared it with the Working Group [1], which also has the new location.

There is a conversation currently taking place in the media capture WG [2] discussing how to better align Stream and MediaStream. I think it's an interesting topic worth investigating, and there are a few ideas that have been proposed. We'll have to see where the conversation lands.

Thanks,
Feras

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/1494.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2011Dec/0037.html