Re: Web IDL sequence<T> and item() method

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:21:11 +0100
To: "Cameron McCormack" <cam@mcc.id.au>, "Glenn Adams" <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:51:48 +0100, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> If the answer is that no item() method is implied, then does the use of
> sequence<T> in these newer specs entail dropping this method (with
> respect to prior DOM specs)?

The DOM specifications probably need to move back to using interface
rather than sequence. I was hoping sequence would define the whole
collection thing magically, but it never turned out that way. Still not
quite sure what the real use case is for sequence.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/