Re: [XHR] responseType "json"

What do you mean by "treat content that clearly is UTF-32 as
UTF-16-encoded"? Do you mean interpreting it as a sequence of unsigned
shorts? That would be a direct violation of the semantics of UTF-32, would
it not?

I'm not advocating the use of UTF-32 for interchange, but it does have the
advantage of being fixed length encoding covering the entirety of Unicode.