Re: CfC: publish new WD of XHR; deadline December 5

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:29:37 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> It appears Adrian is proposing:
>
>   .../TR/XMLHttpRequest/  be a WG Note but it's not clear to me what
> version of XHR would be used: the 3-Aug-2010 XHR CR, the last ED that
> was created, some other version?
>
>   .../TR/XMLHttpRequest2/ be used for Anne's merged version and titled
> "XMLHttpRequest Level 2".
>
> Anne, All - WDYT?
>
> Adrian - if there is consensus to do something like the above, would you
> commit to doing the editorial work on the WG Note?
>
> (FWIW, I think Adrian's proposal is reasonable and it meets the I Can
> Live With It Test and if Anne wants the ED to remain version-less,
> that's OK, provided L2 is added to versions published in /TR/.)

It seems totally pointless to me, but we can add even more cruft to the
TR/ versions, sure. I should probably also add a disclaimer similar to
what http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/ has so it is clear TR/ does not represent
the latest version.

--
Anne van Kesteren