Re: XPath and find/findAll methods

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:47:26 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
* Robin Berjon wrote:
>If no one else steps up to it I can, but I was under the impression that
>our good friends from Opera had a solution they could contribute — I
>would hope in the shape of an editor :)

I started it some years ago, but then figured if anybody brought it up
the selectors shirts would have yet another trollfest, followed by name-
space mobbing, and I am too young to watch only the re-runs. I'm happy
to contribute some tests though -- if the specification won't be a goto
assembly with eye-burning formatting and inhuman popup boxes...