Call for Contributors: TAG's Web App Storage work [Was: Re: TAG Comment on Web Storage]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:49:14 -0500
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com, public-webapps@w3.org
CC: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi All,

Off-list, Ashok and I talked about his comments and TAG's Web
Application Storage work [1]. Ashok would welcome WebApps' participation
in that work. Thus, for the WebApps group - this is call for contributors.

If you are interested in contributing to this area, please respond to
this e-mail (off-list responses are fine too).

-Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum10#webappstorage