Widgets are moving to Native Web Apps CG

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:27:35 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
As agreed at the Last F2F, *new* work items for Widgets will be undertaken in the Native Web Apps CG.
Existing Widgets deliverables for Widgets (Updates, API, and URI) will become joint deliverables where necessary with this WG.

To participate in Widget work, please join:

http://www.w3.org/community/native-web-apps/

Or please subscribe to our mailing list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-native-web-apps/

If you have any questions, please email me.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres