[Web Intents] Task Force Mailing List set up

From: James Hawkins <jhawkins@google.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:05:46 -0800
To: public-webapps@w3.org, public-device-apis@w3.org
The Web Intents Task Force is starting to take shape!  If you'd like to be
a part of shaping this API, please involve yourself by joining the new
mailing list.

A W3C mailing list has been set up:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/

To subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to
public-web-intents-request@w3.org with the subject 'subscribe'.

We've created a group for the TF:
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=50861&public=1, though it's
just a placeholder for now since the logistics of the group have not been
worked out completely yet.  I'll let you know once I know more.

I'm in the process of uploading the draft of the API to w3.org; I'll send a
message to public-web-intents once that's complete.

Thanks,
James