Re: Web Messaging Intents, was: Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter

I may be misunderstanding things, but I was thinking that saving a file
to the cloud.

FileSaver and XHR have onprogress events so users don't wonder too-much
about large file uploads.

Those are the only cases I was thinking of.

-Charles