RE: Identifying "Test Spec Editors"; deadline Nov 11

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:53:43 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
On Friday, November 04, 2011 4:59 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> One of the topics discussed this week was to designate a "Test Spec
> Editor(s)" for each of our specs.

We're supportive of this idea.

> (BTW, the title of "Test Spec Editor" is a bit of a straw-man, so
> proposals for other titles are also welcome.)

I wonder if Test Suite Facilitator (or similar) is a better title. We use "Facilitator"
in HTML WG and I think it may be more of a coordination role than a person that does
all the editing work of the test suite (that's how it seems to work in HTML at the
moment).

Cheers,

Adrian.