[XHR2] Disable new response types for sync XHR in Window context

From: Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:03:53 +0200
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

I think we should strongly encourage web devs to move away from
sync XHR (in Window context, not in Workers). It is bad for UI

Unfortunately sync XHR has been used quite often with the old
text/xml types. But maybe we could disable sync XHR for the new
types, and also make .response to throw if it is used with
sync XHR.