Re: Consolidating charter changes

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:55:54 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
On 11/11/11 12:41 PM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 09:37:55 -0800, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>> During the October 31 meeting, we discussed [1] various additions,
>> changes and deletions for WebApps' current charter [2]. To
>> consolidate the various proposals, I created the following doc:
>>
>> <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/CharterChanges>
>>
>> My expectation is that Doug will this information when he drafts our
>> updated charter.
>
> I thought we agreed to put Web Notifications on there and see what
> comes back from AC review.

Yes we did agree to that but Chaals and I were thinking that if the
Member(s) that originally objected to Web Notifications' specs being
included in WebApps sustained their objection, then we could eliminate
some additional round-trips/e-mails/discussion by simply removing it
from the Draft charter that is proposed to the AC.

So, if we get a sustained objection on one of WebApps' mail lists, I
would prefer we just drop it. If we don't get such an objection, we can
include it.

-AB