Fwd: Head's up: Geolocation API Level 2 FPWD and LC

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:42:09 +0100
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Geolocation looking for reviews...

cheers

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Lars Erik Bolstad" <lbolstad@opera.com>

The Geolocation WG intend to publish the Geolocation API Level 2
specification as a First Public and Last Call working draft next week.

We plan to set the deadline for comments to 31 December, so the LC
period will last about 6 weeks.

The working draft can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/drafts/API/spec-source-v2.html

We would be particularly interested in feedback from the following
working groups and would appreciate if the chairs of these WGs could
comment on our planned schedule:

DAP, WebApps, I18N, TAG, HCG, WAI WCAG, SemWeb XG, POIWG.

Thanks,
Lars Erik Bolstad

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk