Re: innerHTML in DocumentFragment

From: Daniel Cheng <dcheng@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:13:11 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: João Eiras <joaoe@opera.com>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
In that example, there was a clear context element though--I'd argue
that Range.createContextualFragment should have been used instead.

It seems like the general use of such a function would be to add some
nodes from a snippet of HTML markup into a div for example, where
synthesizing the correct context elements would make more sense.

Daniel