Re: CfC: publish a Candidate Recommendation of WebSockets API; deadline Nov 9

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:50:08 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
On 2011-11-03 05:22, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> During the October 31 meeting [1], there was agreement to publish a
> Candidate Recommendation of the WebSockets API and this is a Call for
> Consensus to do so:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/

That specification has a new section "Parsing Websocket URLs" which is
broken in that it references algorithms in other specs without saying so
(see Anne's explanation from yesterday).

As such, I can't see how you can progress it.

Please fix this problem, and then give people sufficient time to review
what that section actually says.

Best regards, Julian