Re: Spec changes for LCs and later maturity levels

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 12:02:58 -0700
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:59:14 -0700, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> On 2011-11-02 19:46, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> If you are confused about the terms, they are defined in HTML.
>
> But they aren't linked, as far as I can tell. It would be good if they
> were, and then we can review that text again.

They are in

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/network.html#parsing-websocket-urls

so you can use that for review.

We are still looking for volunteers to make this work for specifications
generated separately. For now they have a note at the top that indicates
the terminology comes from other specifications.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/