Re: Discussion topic for Webapps F2F on Nov 1

Hi Bryan - please work with Chaals to schedule some time for this topic.
Currently, the schedule is full but it may be possible to shorten the
time allocated for a specific topic or to add it at the end of the day
i.e. 17:00:

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011#Agenda_Tuesday.2C_November_1

(FYI, I have a conflict with Web Events' f2f meeting and will not arrive
@ WebApps' meeting until 10:00.)