[indexeddb] DOM Level 4 Exceptions and Error updates to IDB spec

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:41:02 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Based on the feedback from Jonas, Cameron, and Anne, we updated the exception and error model in the IndexedDB spec [1].  Now, we match the DOM Level 4 events and error models.

The IDBDatabaseException interface was replaced with DOMException.  The const error codes were replace with error type names.  We are reusing the DOM 4 Level exception names, where possible.  Where not possible, we introduced new error names to be used in the exceptions and error events. Also, the errorCode attribute was replaced with a DOMError attribute which contains an error object.

Please review and let us know if we missed anything.

Israel
[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndexedDB/raw-file/tip/Overview.html