From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:49:42 +0200
To: Sean Hogan <shogun70@westnet.com.au>
CC: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>, John Resig <jeresig@gmail.com>, Paul Irish <paulirish@google.com>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
On 2011-10-20 13:35, Sean Hogan wrote:
> I wonder if anyone is relying on querySelectorAll() returning a
> StaticNodeList?

Only if there are people out there using list.item(n) instead of
list[n], or people extending the NodeList interface and expecting such
methods to be available on the result.  Though I suspect the former is
very rare, and the latter doesn't work in all browsers.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/