[File API] New Draft | Re: CfC: new WD of File API; deadline Oct 17

On 10/14/11 10:11 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:25:42 +0200, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> This is a Call for Consensus to publish a WD of the File API spec
>> (last published 26-Oct-2010):
>
> Do it...

Thanks for encouragement :).  The document is in pub rules format
already and clears pub checker's automated tests, so can be pushed as a
WD pending final review.  I think I've addressed most nits on the public
listserv.  Review is encouraged on areas where much change has taken
place, including:

1. Event firing invariants
2. blob: URI and dereferencing.
3. Errors and exceptions.