Re: RfC: LCWD of Web Socket API; comment deadline October 21

Hi Hixie,

In [1], Julian asks about Web Socket API rev 1.247 [2], the change that
adds the Parsing WebSocket URLs section (CVS comment "Revert the part of
r5409 that removed the URL parsing algorithms, since it's no longer
defined in the protocol spec. (whatwg r6632)").

Would you please elaborate on this change?

-AB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0125.html
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/html5/websockets/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.246;r2=1.247;f=h