Re: Behavior Attachment Redux, was Re: HTML element content models vs. components

OK.

I understand <div> and <x-foo> are different in the respect of
automatically closing p-s.

Is this a serious problem? It seems like if you want the p to be
closed, you can write </p>; if you insist on getting the parser to
close it, you can use <div becomes="x-foo">.

Dominic