Re: Behavior Attachment Redux, was Re: HTML element content models vs. components

So, to make this really explicit:

div’s default display is block, but x-div’s default display is inline.

Is there anything else that I missed?

Looking at use cases
<http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Component_Model_Use_Cases>, most of them
would like to be block, or at maybe inline-block.

One philosophical question: Are we optimizing for UAs that support
HTML5, but not the Component Model, handling pages that use the
component model? Or UAs that support HTML4 handling pages that use the
component model? I guess we are _not_ optimizing for old content,
which could in theory use tags that start with x- but not set CSS
display.

Dominic