[webstorage] Back to LC? [Was] RfC: LCWD of Web Storage; deadline September 27

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:55:42 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
The comment period for WebStorage's September 1 LCWD ended yesterday. I
didn't notice any e-mail threads specific to this LC but there are 3
opens bugs at the moment [1].

Additionally, on September 10 the ED was updated to replace
initStorageEvent with the dictionary-based approach [2].

What is the implementation status of the [2] change (I assume this
change means another LC is required)?

-AB

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=Web%20Storage%20%28editor%3A%20Ian%20Hickson%29&resolution=---