Re: New tests submitted by Microsoft for WebApps specs

From: David Levin <levin@google.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:33:11 -0700
To: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>, Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>, Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>, Brian Raymor <Brian.Raymor@microsoft.com>, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>wrote:

> WebWorkers (51 tests/assertions)
>  Changeset: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/7b0ba70f69b6
>  Tests: http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Microsoft/

> * We believe the tests are all accurate but look forward to wider review
> from
>  the group. IE10 PP3 does not pass all the tests and we are working to fix
>  the bugs that cause failures.
>
> Web Worker test issues:

issue 1:
WorkerGlobalScope_ErrorEvent_*.htm uses the onerror function and expected to
get an error event but instead it should get 3 arguments.

See

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/workers.html#runtime-script-errors-0
and
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/webappapis.html#report-the-error

issue 2:

postMessage_clone_port_error.htm expects to get INVALID_STATE_ERR but should
expect to get DATA_CLONE_ERR.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/comms.html#posting-messages