WebApps TPAC2011 meeting Oct 31 and November 1; request for agenda topics

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:56:20 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
As indicated a few months ago [1], WebApps will have a f2f meeting
during the October 31 - November 4 "TPAC" week:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011

We have a room reserved for Monday October 31 and Tuesday November 1. If
you have any specific agenda requests, please send them to this list or
add them to the wiki above.

As was done during our TPAC2010 meeting, my expectation is that we will
use the beginning of each meeting day to identify topics of interest and
insert those topics into open agenda slots.

-ArtB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/0009.html