Re: [DOM3Events] CR

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 11:59:56 +0200
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>, "Jacob Rossi" <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Adrian Bateman" <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "Chaals McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:04:33 +0200, Jacob Rossi
<Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> All of the Last Call issues formally raised in our Tracker have been
> addressed as indicated in our Disposition of Comments [1]. If there are
> outstanding issues, then they're likely threads on www-dom that got lost
> in the shuffle. Kindly, can you be more explicit and enumerate the
> outstanding issues you're awaiting responses for?

It's hard to tell since instead of pointing to the email where I raised
the issue you point to a tracker issue. I have no idea what the relation
is between the two.

But e.g. I do not have a reply to these emails in my inbox as far as I can
tell:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JanMar/0054.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JanMar/0065.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JanMar/0066.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JanMar/0067.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JanMar/0068.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JulSep/0122.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JulSep/0131.html

Furthermore given the normative changes that have occurred (e.g. to
event.type) another Last Call is needed where I wanted to note the issues
I noted elsewhere in this thread, regarding not using Web IDL normatively
like all our other drafts if they are not addressed by then.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/