Re: [EventSource] Question on event type

OK, maybe I'm getting closer to understanding this. From your example, when
the "event" field is set, it's not a "message" event that is dispatched but
an event of type "event name", so in order to see those events, I need to
use the addEventListener interface for the eventsource object (they will not
be delivered via the onmessage handler).

I modified my test to use that explanation and it does work. It would be
really great for the eventsource spec to have an example that explains this.

Thanks a lot for your explanation and example. Sorry for the newbie-ish
questions.
Bryan