Re: [EventSource] Question on event type

From: Bryan Sullivan <blsaws@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:13:23 -0700
To: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
That would seem to be the obvious way to access it, but does not seem to be
working for current implementations of eventsource. That's why I was unsure
of how to access it. I guess there are some other issues at hand here. I
need to figure out what they are first, and will start another thread for

It would very helpful if the spec was clearer on how to access the event
type. I don't see this anywhere in the referenced DOM Events spec or HTML5
(or the "living standard" version).