Public repositories, was: Re: Reference to the HTML specification

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:59:39 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Jarred Nicholls <jarred@extjs.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, David Flanagan <dflanagan@mozilla.com>
On 9/6/11 12:30 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Charles Pritchard<chuck@jumis.com>  wrote:
>> Lets get a public version repository on the official w3c website. They
>> pulled off incorporating bugzilla, surely they can pull off incorporating
>> git. It's quite easy.
> We have them.
> dev.w3.org is the older CSS repository (still used by many groups,
> such as the CSSWG).  dvcs.w3.org is the newer Hg repository.
> Both repos are public.

Oh, thanks! I like how domcore is handled here, now that I understand
the process better.

Generated files (W3C (c) members, WHATWG (c) editors):

Actual file for editing / diff patches:

Now that I know, that's what I'll do.
Will html5 be moving to the newer repository style?

David that repo answers your earlier question about the "DOM Core Free
Editor's Draft".

Both drafts are generated from the same source file, so it's likely
they'll stay in sync :-)