Public repositories, was: Re: Reference to the HTML specification

On 9/6/11 12:30 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Charles Pritchard<chuck@jumis.com>  wrote:
>
>> Lets get a public version repository on the official w3c website. They
>> pulled off incorporating bugzilla, surely they can pull off incorporating
>> git. It's quite easy.
>>
> We have them.
>
> dev.w3.org is the older CSS repository (still used by many groups,
> such as the CSSWG).  dvcs.w3.org is the newer Hg repository.
>
> Both repos are public.

Oh, thanks! I like how domcore is handled here, now that I understand
the process better.

Repository:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore

Generated files (W3C (c) members, WHATWG (c) editors):
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/dom-core.html

Actual file for editing / diff patches:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.src.html

Now that I know, that's what I'll do.
Will html5 be moving to the newer repository style?

David that repo answers your earlier question about the "DOM Core Free
Editor's Draft".
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JulSep/0065.html

Both drafts are generated from the same source file, so it's likely
they'll stay in sync :-)

-Charles