Re: [widgets] CFC to republish Widget URI spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:39:35 -0400
To: ext Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
All - we had a brief chat about this request in IRC [1].

Marcos wants to publish a new WD (last publication was a LCWD) and the
tentative publication date for that WD is Sept 13.

After there is "working code" for this spec, Marcos will resume/restart
the scheme registration discussion.

-AB

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20110906