Re: Some way to change an element's name would be useful

Document.renameNode seems cool. Aside from the awkward user data
event, it matches perfectly the needs of the Component Model (updated
to reference it here:
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Component_Model#Performance).

I am curious why no one had implemented this. We should dust it off,
add a normal event to it, and set it sail.

:DG<