Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Web Workers; deadline August 17

Bug 13772 was filed after the CfC started and since it appears to be an
editorial bug, I will work towards a LC publication on September 1 with
a 3-week review period.

Bug 13373 had some discussion after the CfC ended. However, it is
currently resolved as WONTFIX and as such will not block the LC publication.