Request for participation in W3C widgets standard

From: Ronny A Pena <ronny@backbase.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:37:44 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org, public-appformats@w3.org
Hello W3C,

My company is looking to become an active participant in the W3C widgets
standard. We are a portal software company and we have a widget standard
that is similar to this standard and OpenSocial Gadgets. We would like to
participate as allowed by W3C in the requirements definition and standard
definition. Also, We would love to be listed a user agent that is looking to
support this standard in our 5.0 release. Please let me know what the
process is for active participation.

Regards,
--
*Ronny A Pena
**Senior Solution Architect

*Backbase / Customer Experience Solutions
T / 917-566-5222
E / ronny@backbase.com
W / www.backbase.com
349 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016