Re: [XHR2] Blobs, names and FormData

A few of us on the chrome team just discussed this. We see this as a
deficiency in the FormData interface and intend to address it by providing a
variant of FormData.append(...) that allows the caller to provide a
'filename' when appending a blob. We don't intend to implement
BlobBuilder.getFile().

Anne, would you be willing to massage the XHR2 spec to allow for the
additional param in the case of a blob?