[File API] Blob.slice()

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:42:45 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Why does the slice() method use [TreatUndefinedAs=EmptyString]? Can it not
just use the normal default handling? Also, if you do indeed want to use
that saying "If the contentType parameter is undefined, let
relativeContentType be set to the empty string." in the text is redundant
and ought to be removed.

The slice() method definition does not state what happens when the
contentType parameter is neither the empty string nor a valid media type.

The definition of the slice() method is also very confusing with several
MUST statements. I think it would be better if it were defined as a single
algorithm in line with how we normally define methods.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/