Re: [XHR] support for streaming data

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:03:34 +0200
To: "Webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 02:13:20 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> XHR Level 2 does wonders for making XMLHttpRequest better. However
> there is one problem that we have run into with "streaming" data.

Before we add yet another set of features, when are we going to attempt to
get interoperability on the current feature set? I wrote a test suite of
sorts for features prior to XMLHttpRequest Level 2, but so far it has seen
little feedback. Also nobody has contributed tests for the new features
added to XMLHttpRequest Level 2.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/