Re: [File API] Latest Editor's Draft | Call for Review

For FileReader.abort(), we should only fire "abort" and "loadend"
events if there is a load currently in progress. If no load is in
progress then no events should be fired.

Basically the invariant we want to enforce is that for each
"loadstart" event there is one and exactly one "loadend" event as well
as one of "error", "load" or "abort". That makes it easier for people
to build state machines which react to the various events.

One way to do this would be to merge step 1 and step 3 into:

1. If readyState = EMPTY or readyState = DONE, set result to null and
terminate the overall set of steps without doing anything else.

/ Jonas