Re: Mutation events replacement

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:32:16 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 8/10/11 9:06 PM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi
> <mailto:Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>> wrote:
>
>     FYI, I'm planning to implement the proposal (using vendor prefixed API)
>     so that I can create "tryserver" builds.
>     I'll post the links to builds here later, hopefully in a few days, when
>     I find the time to do the actual implementation.
>
> I don't mean to offend you or despise your effort (I certainly love to
> see DOM mutation replacement, and am very grateful for your effort) but
> I don't think we have reached a consensus yet as to what API we're
> implementing.

In case Olli's e-mail wasn't clear, he's not talking about implementing
and shipping in Mozilla releases or even nightlies.  He's talking about
creating some test builds so people who are interested can try actually
using a browser with the proposal implemented and see what issues they
run into, etc.

-Boris